Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally embracing the semester


So I have decided to finally participate in the semester. I can't seem to just drift through... I wish I could. Instead I find myself googling images in a word association-esque drift through what may be the next level of collective human consciousness to gather pictures for my notes and scraps. I wish I could draw. It would cost less.

So I have started having poetry happen to me. I don't feel like I'm writing it and I certainly never have had the skill before, so something is popping these word sketches in on me. I write them out, because not writing would be disrespectful to whatever is driving this, and I think I may share them here. Why not? Right? So look for that soon. Yeah and I'll post some of the pictures as soon as I figure out how.

No comments: