Sunday, June 6, 2010

L&CV: Grilled Mushrooms

In the interest of keeping with the menu idea I decided to post the super simple mushroom recipe.

Take your favorite mushroom (we went with Crimini).  Bag them up in your favorite marinade for a minimum of four hours, the meatier the mushroom the longer it can take a marinade, Criminis can go all night.


We went with a mix of Bragg's, Teriyaki sauce and garlic.  

After a good soak, slip them all into a grill basket and put them in a heated grill for 10 minutes, turning half way through.



Enjoy these as is as a side dish or on top of a good boca or bean burger!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm going to buy a little barbecue at Target as soon as I get my next paycheck. I've been craving grilled veggies and veggie burgers but its just not the same unless its on a bbq.